Registration Begins Here
We here at "Little Rock School of the Arts" are excited to begin on this journey with you and your family! If you could please take a few moments and carefully read through each paragraph of this top section of the page, and then proceed by completing the 2015 LRSotA registration form! We thank you so much for showing interest in our program, and we are looking forward to providing you with the best experience possible or years to come!
-LRSotA Staff and Instructors
Little Rock School of the Arts reserves the right to utilize any and all photographs, video, and audio recordings of all students, instructors and staff for the exclusive purpose of promotional material, including the web. We value your families and students privacy and safety and hereby agree that said photographs, video, and audio will never involve personal information such as names, address, or contact information unless exclusively communicated with all involved parties and unanimously agreed upon by all therein.
Furthermore Little Rock School of the Arts agrees to inform all pertinent parties anytime photographs, video, and audio are used, and before the publishing of any content therein.
By agreeing to this waiver, I expressly warrant that the student mentioned on this registration form below is released from the liability of Little Rock School of the Arts. I also expressly assume all risks of the child participating in the LRSotA program, whether such risks are known or unknown to me at this time. I further release Christ Lutheran Church & School and its ministers, leaders, employees, volunteers, and agents from any claim that my child may have or that I may have against them as a result of injury or illness incurred during the course of enrollment in Littler Rock School of the Arts. This release of liability shall exclude any claims of gross negligence. This release of liability is also intended to cover all claims that members of the child's or my family or estate, heirs, representatives, or assigns may have against Christ Lutheran Church & School or its ministers, leaders, employees, volunteers, or agents. This liability release also includes the instructors of Little Rock School of the Arts.
I furthermore agree to indemnify and hold harmless Christ Lutheran Church & School and its ministers, leaders, employees, volunteers, or agents from any and all claims arising from my participation in its activities and programs, or as a result of injury or illness of my child during such activities.
First Aid and Emergency Medical Attention release
I recognize that there may be occasions where the child named above may be in need of first aid or emergency medical treatment as a result of an accident, illness, or other health condition or injury. I do hereby give permission for agents of Christ Lutheran Church & School including all employees and contractors of Little Rock School of the Arts to seek and secure any needed medical attention or treatment for the student named below, including hospitalization, if in the agent's opinion such need arises. I agree to pay all fees and costs associated with obtaining said medical treatment.
I give permission for attending physician(s) and other medical personnel to administer any needed medical treatment, including surgery and, again, I agree to pay for the medical treatment.
Financial Responsibility to Little Rock School of the Arts
I recognize and agree to the fair compensation of all LRSotA instructors and staff for services rendered. I understand that I am responsible to make all payments in the due time requested by the billing office for LRSotA, and clearly understand that a $15 late fee will be incurred for each late payment. Little Rock School of the Arts reserves the right to cancel lessons, and furthermore revoke enrollment as an effect of late payment for services rendered. I understand that Little Rock School of the Arts has the below mentioned policy in place to remain equally fair to all customers concerning late payments and the expected consequences.
- Little Rock School of the Arts values you as a customer while simultaneously striving to remain fair and protect itself and the employees therein. This and the following steps are set up to accomplish said goals.
- Upon first offense of late payment you will be contacted by the LRSotA Director, and you will incur no further expense.
- Upon second offense of late payment you will automatically incur the $15 penalty as well as contacted by LRSotA Director.
- Upon third offense of late payment you will automatically incur the $15 penalty and your student's enrollment in LRSotA will be temporarily suspended until payments are rectified.
- Upon fourth offense of late payment your student enrollment will expire for the remainder of the LRSotA Semester, as well as incurring the $15 penalty. You will be asked to reenroll at the beginning of the next semester and at that time your enrollment will be brought under review.
- If your payment is 15 days late without written documented communication to the Director of LRSotA (email, or letter) your students enrollment will be suspended until payments are accounted for and written communication had been documented.
- If your payment is 30 days late your students enrollment will be expired until the beginning of the next semester wherein your student can reenroll and your request will be brought under review.
- Your payments will be made prior to your lessons at the beginning of each month to ensure funds are present for services
- In the event that you need to cancel lessons your instructor and the LRSotA Director will require a notice of NO LESS THAN 12 HOURS.
- If notice is not given or a students fails to show up to their appointment you will still be charged.
- In the same effect your instructor and LRSotA are responsible for giving you 24 hour notice in the event of a cancelation. If any lesson or class is canceled by your instructor or LRSotA on account of vacation, illness, medical procedures, or acts of nature your account will be credited the full amount of the lesson(s) in question.
For more on LRSotA policy please click here
PLEASE NOTE WITH EVERY REGISTRATION THERE IS A $30 "REGISTRATION FEE" DUE TO ABSOLUTELY RESERVE YOUR SPOT.
(this money is applied to your first lesson)
Personal checks made payable to "Christ Lutheran Church" memo-LRSotA
Click HERE to view our online payment options.